No subject

Fri Nov 6 13:01:15 EST 2009

Office Of The  Director British finance
monitoring unit

In agreement with the United Nation (UN) concerning all overdue/pending payment on Contracts/ Inheritance/ Winning funds we are contacting you that we the British Finance Monitoring Unit (BFMU), in collaboration with our affilited Bank we had agreed to effect your payment installment.

Note: That for security reason, your fund is placed in an Escrow/Bond account with our affiliated Bank London pending when your present a clear and good evidence of fund ownership, for further verification you are to confirm the following: FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS, PHONE/FAX NUMBERS, IDENTIFICATION AND ACCOUNT DETAILS.

We are expecting to hear from with the verification of the information.

Thanks
PETER MARRIOTT
DIRECTOR BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT