what is "SanDisk 256MB + WiFi SDIO Card" linux driver status?

Simonas Leleiva simaskonfa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:57:36 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Is this device supported? I heard it is libertas-compatible:
http://i.gizmodo.com/009449/sandisk-wifi-sdio-card-with-256mb-storage

Background:

I am agitated to make an HP iPaq H1930 to have Linux+Wifi solution.

Currently I have compiled OPIE image (openembedded, opie,
angstrom-2008.1, h1940, [currently] 2.6.17 kernel), and about to test
it.
Would it sound as a feasible solution to obtain that "SanDisk 256MB +
WiFi SDIO Card", put linux image and herat.exe it from that iPaq
handheld, and then make WiFi work from Linux?

Waiting for your reaction,

--
sledge