firmware issues.

David Anders dave123_aml at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 13:48:02 EDT 2008

Jeff,

currently i'm only able to use firmware 8.73.7.p3 (downloaded from marvell.com) with my wi2wi module. The 9.70.3.p18 firmware doesn't support the CMD_802_11_DATA_RATE command that the libertas driver currently needs. there has been some progress moving forward to the 9.70.3.p18, but i don't expect it to be ready for production stuff anytime soon.

thanks
Dave Anders aka prpplague