Identify mystery libertas firmware?

Bill Gribble grib at billgribble.com
Tue Oct 14 10:26:52 EDT 2008

I came across a firmware file on my hard drive that was different than
the ones I had been trying on my Raon Everun (SD8686 internal), and
plopped it into /lib/firmware to see what happened.

Imagine my surprise when it worked!  Under kernel 2.6.27, I get an eth0
device and can join and use WPA networks with no problems.

Unfortunately I don't know where this particular firmware file came
from.  Can anyone in libertas-land identify it based on its md5sum?

1656e7ca9077a75be9dc866df97f56a2  sd8686.bin

Thanks,
Bill Gribble