SDIO probe: Error -84

Simon Twogood stwogood at siconix.com
Wed Nov 5 10:47:29 EST 2008

It's a rev. B.

I'm using the latest kernel, 2.6.27 because it appeared to add a
number of fixes for the at91_mci driver, and it's certainly working
better than earlier releases.

The adapter card I'm using at the moment is probably not providing the
best connection, resulting in a CRC error like you mentioned. By
Monday I should have new boards in with the Wi2Wi module integrated
without the need of the MMC card slot or adapter. I'll test again on
those boards to see if the error is still there.

Thanks,
Simon