SDIO probe: Error -84

David Anders dave123_aml at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 14:54:16 EST 2008

To All,

i've started a wiki page on the CELF sponsored elinux.org pages:

http://elinux.org/Libertas_SDIO

the initial page includes the URL's for downloading both the 8.73.7 and 9.70.3 firmware images from marvell.

anyone that wishes to add information is well to do some. i.e. chip lists, known working configurations, performance information

thanks
Dave