MuRata WiFi Module with Marvell 88w8686

julien.boibessot at free.fr julien.boibessot at free.fr
Fri Mar 28 07:07:18 EDT 2008

Hi Claud,

Quoting claud_yu <claud_yu at yahoo.com.tw>:

> The message show the helper download success and get
> one error from helper during download the firmware.

Which kind of error did you get after the "helper" download ?
I'm trying to have the libertas driver running in SPI mode with a 8686 on my
i.MXL platform and it seems that I may have similar problem:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/libertas-dev/2008-February/001231.html

I thought it was due to SPI mode usage, but now I've readen your post, I'm
seriously thinking it could be a "helper" problem, as I downloaded it from
Marvell website too...

Regards,
Julien

http://www.armadeus.org