PATCH: Config option to pad SDIO sizes

Pierre Ossman drzeus-mmc at drzeus.cx
Sat Jun 28 06:58:53 EDT 2008

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:26:50 -0400
Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> wrote:

> Sounds like a good start to me; only the HD knows what it's padding
> requirements are, and in the unlikely case where there are two different
> HDs in the same system with libertas devices attached, there might be
> two different padding requirements which each libertas instance would
> need to keep track of.

Suggested patch included. It also serves as a nice example of why I
consider this problem too complex to force onto the individual drivers.

I've tested it here on my Ricoh controller, but please test with
whatever you have access to over there.

--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  Linux kernel, MMC maintainer        http://www.kernel.org
  rdesktop, core developer          http://www.rdesktop.org

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
  Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
  for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
  encryption.