How to cleanly unload libertas module

Cyril HAENEL chaenel at free.fr
Fri Jul 4 03:07:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I use libertas driver on a blackfin arch, and to save power when wlan is
not used, I want to activate the reset line of my wlan module (I cannot
cut its power line).
But before activate the reset line, I need to cleanly unload the
libertas driver, to be able to reload it cleanly when wlan will be
necessary.
When I do an ifdown to unregister the wlan interface, and I try to
unload the libertas_cs and libertas modules, it does't work because
rmmod says me that the module is busy.

Is there a solution to unload correctly the libertas modules ?

Regards,
Cyril

--

Cyril Haenel