Questions on libertas driver

Cyril HAENEL chaenel at free.fr
Mon Jan 28 11:29:17 EST 2008

In fact I modified ALL le16_to_cpu() function calls to implement the
get_unaligned((u16*), to be sure !!

Instead of use get_unaligned, which surely eat cpu time, it cannot be
possible to directly align data used by the driver ? In structure and
other ?
Or maybe it exists an option in the blackfin gcc to do this automaticaly
at compilation ?

--

Cyril Haenel
Registered Linux User #332632