MuRata WiFi Module with Marvell 88w8686

claud_yu claud_yu at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Apr 14 05:12:38 EDT 2008

Hi ,

Currently I use wi2wi W2SW0001, I send Murata module
back. I still try to port the libertas driver to mx31.
Wi2Wi provide a SD card development card on wi2wi
website. I also try another 88w8686 driver from
project moblin (http://www.moblin.org/). The driver
should based on marvell SDIO driver. But the driver
still have some problem while firmware download.

Claud Yu
--- "Harvey, Timothy" <tharvey at irobot.com> 說: