[RFC] libertas: convert libertas driver to use an event/cmdresp queue

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Apr 2 02:21:45 EDT 2008

> scp a 600MB ISO from machine A (wired to the AP) to machine B
> (libertas CF Ambicom WL54-CF).  Machine B is a Fujitsu
> Lifebook 1510P.  Stalls about 5 seconds into the transfer.
> Could be the controller at fault, but I don't have a second
> machine handy with a CF slot.

I'm just scp'in a 600MB ISO from machine A (wired to the AP) to
machine B (libertas CF on some unbranded card).  Machine B is a
Fujitsu-Siemens AMILO M1425.

Works like a charm since several minutes. Now at

yos-2006-05.iso       53%  369MB 590.5KB/s   09:08 ETA

Speed is not great, but the AP is configured to be 11b only.

> So if you've tested it and feel comfortable with the stability
> on CF, should we push to linville then?

I'm confortably with CF stability, yes.

Did you try stability at your side after I sent you my updated
version?