New on the list, first question

Cyril HAENEL chaenel at free.fr
Sun Nov 4 14:53:41 EST 2007

Hi all,

I work on an embedded project (blackfin arch), which use a marvell 8385
wifi module (CF interface).
Some month ago I dowloaded the libertas driver tree, but I stopped to
work on the project, no enough time...

Yesterday I worked on the project again, and I have succesfully compiled
the driver as a module, loaded it in the kernel, loaded the firmware,
and eth0 appeared.
But now I want to continue to work with the last driver version, because
it seem there is patch to appply to have the driver working without
crashes on the blackfin arch.

My problem is that I can't found the solution to download the last
driver. When I use git, I get a complete kernel, but without the last
version of the libertas driver, because there is just the usb support.

Someone can explain me how to get the last libertas driver sources ?

Regards,
Cyril HAENEL

--

Cyril Haenel