Documentation?

Jeff Garzik jeff at garzik.org
Thu Jun 8 11:35:40 EDT 2006

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 11:03 -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
>> Alan Cunningham wrote:
>>> Thanks for your email. We can certainly get Redhat documentation and
>>> access to our Extranet. I believe an NDA is already in place. Please
>>> send me the appropriate  contacts at Redhat, and I will setup the
>>> access..
>> Speaking only for myself:  jgarzik at redhat.com
>
> And for me dwmw2 at infradead.org -- you can use the address
> dwmw2 at redhat.com if you absolutely must, but @infradead.org is
> preferred.

It's up to you, but for NDA materials I strongly recommend $foo at redhat.com.

I maintain a strict NDA/open separation with jgarzik at redhat versus
jeff at garzik, and such a firewall has helped on more than one occasion.
And if there is ever any legal question, a judge will see clearly the
intent was not to muddy the waters.

	Jeff