Documentation?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 8 05:58:17 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 18:29 -0700, Alan Cunningham wrote:
> Thanks for your email. We can certainly get Redhat documentation and
> access to our Extranet. I believe an NDA is already in place. Please
> send me the appropriate  contacts at Redhat, and I will setup the
> access..

I let this mail through to the list despite it having no References:
header -- please could you let me know if you can fix or work around
this bug in your mail program?

If your IT folks really can't manage to make it conform to RFC2822, then
I'll disable that check for this list. It's more important on lists with
higher volume anyway, where preserving threading information is more of
an issue.

--
dwmw2