Upcoming FWT Firmware Features

Brian Cavagnolo brian at cozybit.com
Fri Jul 28 18:04:48 EDT 2006

Hello,

We (cozybit) are maintaining a git tree at:

http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/jcardona/libertas-fwt;a=summary

Our purpose is to add support for the upcoming FWT features in the
Marvell firmware.  The FWT (or ForWarding Table) features are a set of
iwpriv commands to edit and inspect the firmware table used to
implement mesh network routing.  More detail on the iwpriv commands
can be found in drivers/net/wireless/libertas/README of the afore
mentioned git tree.  The FWT features are not available in the current
Marvell firmware release [1] but will be available in the future.

The above tree is a clone of Marcelo's tree.  To ease integration of
the FWT features, and to keep our public tree up-to-date, we will
continue to pull any changes that appear there.

Thanks,
Brian

[1] https://www.marvell.com/drivers/driverDisplay.do?dId=160&pId=38