help: association failure

Javier Cardona javier at cozybit.com
Fri Dec 1 00:27:50 EST 2006

Hi Marcelo,

We'll try to reproduce this in the office tomorrow.  But before we try
that, can you tell us what version of FW and driver are you running?
Could you provide the output of ethtool -i ethX?

The status codes that you see are indeed strange.  Typically 802.11
standards use the word 'Reserved' for values that may be defined in
future versions of the standard.  I could not find any 802.11
ammendment that defines those values, so in principle they should not
be used  (vendor specific ranges are usually specified as such).

Thanks,

Javier