[LEDE-DEV] new ath79 target

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Mon May 7 03:37:24 PDT 2018

On 07/05/18 08:13, John Crispin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just pushed the new ath79 target to trunk. This will replace
> ar71xx mid term, switching the target over to pure OF. a few boards
> are already supported, would be great if people could start moving
> boards over that they use. I am available to help via ML, mail, irc,
> ... AHB wifi is still missing but we'll get that working the next few
> days.
>
>     John

small note as i know a few folks are already starting to use the target,
the set_speed() and set_mii() callbacks used inside
ag71xx_main/adjust_link are not fully implemented for some of the newer
QCA silicon as i did not have access to that HW. I already added empty
if clauses for the relevant SoCs. so if you are not getting any link up
and/or traffic flow, this should be the first place to look. If you fail
to recognize the PHYs also let me know and paste your dts while doing so,

     John