[LEDE-DEV] Predict sysupgrade file name

Yury Shvedov yshvedov at wimarksystems.com
Wed Jan 31 07:00:42 PST 2018

Hi all,

I have a task to universal automatically predict sysupgrade (or factory)
file name on the board, with already installed openwrt. The filename
format is clear inside buildroot, but I can't find the way to learn
CONFIG_TARGET_BOARD and CONFIG_TARGET_SUBTARGET variables values inside
running system. I can pass them to my package, but it will not rebuilt
when CONFIG_TARGET_SUBTARGET changed and will left invalid. I can clean
it manually every time, but this way is unacceptable. Is there any
common way to get that values or *sysupgrade.* filename from running
system or make package rebuild each time?

--
Yury Shvedov,
WiMark Systems