[LEDE-DEV] A state of network acceleration / test on Archer C7 v4

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Mon Jan 29 13:56:24 PST 2018

Sorry to keep following up with this;

the other thing it gives you is things like sysctl parameters, kernel,
tcp window scaling (pre and post test) and a bunch of per stream and
aggregated metadata relating to the entire suite. In a nice self
contained gzip that can produce lovely graphs using matplotlib.

Basically a repeatable standardized test with all the things you might
be interested in captured for distribution/reference.

flent-gui provides a nice interactive graphical interface (but you can
just as easily using the cli) for interacting with the datasets.

-Joel