[LEDE-DEV] A state of network acceleration / test on Archer C7 v4

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Mon Jan 29 13:51:41 PST 2018

FLENT + RRUL testing is 4 up 4 down TCP streams with 4 different QoS
Markings, and then 4 different QoS Marked UDP probes and ICMP.

It gives you a measure of how much the CPU and Network path can cope
with load conditions, which are more realistic for everyday use.

iperf3 isn't going to give you any measure of that.