[LEDE-DEV] TDR / VeriPHY

Denis Periša darkman.hr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:06:54 PST 2018

Hi all,

I've searched three days in a row and I cannot find any more info on
software cable tester for linux/openwrt.

Many my devices support this feature as in original firmware (Mikrotik
for example) I can see cable pairs and which cable wire is not
connected and such. Even length of the cable. Airlive devices have as
low as 2mb firmware space and they have this included in web gui.

How come none openwrt/lede is capable of doing this? too hardware specific or?

Thank you.