[LEDE-DEV] LEDE Intel Galileo Gen 2 port

perillamint perillamint at gentoo.moe
Mon Jan 1 11:04:11 PST 2018

BTW, it seems Intel Quark X1000 SoC may affected by Pentium F00F bug or
its variant (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=738575)

I wonder LEDE build system can workaround this kind of bug. It seems
appending NOP before every LOCK instruction is required for Quark X1000
SoC (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=738575#65)