[LEDE-DEV] LEDE/OpenWrt firmware wizard

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Mon Jan 1 09:09:40 PST 2018

hi Hauke,

somebody on the forum already pointed me there:

https://forum.lede-project.org/t/firmware-wizard/9039/19
(example was also the same - coincidence? ;-))

That particular site is easy to parse, but most are not (I click random entries).
Iirc, I already parsed the TOH table and added image names by hand when it was obvious.

On 12/30/2017 02:13 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:

> On 11/23/2017 06:44 AM, Moritz Warning wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've put online a firmware wizard for LEDE:
>>
>> http://mwarning.de/firmware-wizard/
>> (Sources: https://github.com/freifunk-bielefeld/firmware-wizard)
>>
>> Build with rather plain HTML5/CSS/JS. Merge requests are welcome.
>> Everything is still rough around the edges.
>>
>> It would be nice if downloads.lede-project.org would set "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *",
>> since the code tries to scrape the download site. So far I use a pre-scraped file index as a workaround.
>> But that causes the file links to not work..
>>
>> Have fun,
>> mwarning
>
> Hi Moritz,
>
> I saw your presentation yesterday, but can not find you any more at
> 34C3. ;-)
Next time try DECT. :-)