[LEDE-DEV] Ubnt Bullet M2 flashing ?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Apr 21 12:13:23 PDT 2018

>>>>> "Bill" == Bill Moffitt <bmoffitt at ayrstone.com> writes:

Etienne> Is it still possible to flash latest ubnt bullet m2 with
Etienne> OpenWRT?  (AirOS 6.X) Is it possible to downgrade to 5.5.10
Etienne> from the 6.X versions ? is it still required ?

Bill> I have not been able to figure out a way to do it.

It seems to be possible to flash an older bootloader with an external
programmer.  It is possible to obtain the older bootloader from another
device.  It should be possible (but isn't due to apparently GPL
violation, at least, the last time I checked) to obtain the 5.5.x u-boot
source from Ubiquiti.

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net