[LEDE-DEV] kernel version status

Jaap Buurman jaapbuurman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:33:44 PDT 2018

Dear John Crispin and Felix Fietkau,

Could either of you please consider moving the Ramips target to kernel
4.14 before the fork to 18.04 happens? Without it, the new
flow_offload goodies won't be usable on Ramips, which would be a shame
in my opinion. Or are there good reasons to keep the target on kernel
4.9 for now?

Yours sincerely,

Jaap Buurman