[LEDE-DEV] OpenWrt Summit 2017

Shelly Coen shelly at prplfoundation.org
Mon Sep 25 00:53:12 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

There’s just a month to go before the OpenWrt Summit in Prague, Czech Republic! Tickets are on sale via Eventbrite - openwrtsummit.eventbrite.com and the discount is still available to those of you who complete the OpenWrt/LEDE usage survey here - https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/openwrtlede

Accommodation is available in Hotel Olsanka. To book a room, email booking at hotelolsanka.cz with the code “OpenWrt”. Attendees of the summit get a reduced rate.

Last week we announced our talks. There is a wonderful line up this year which you can see under “schedule” on openwrtsummit.org.

We’re looking forward to seeing you at the summit!

Shelly
Chair, OpenWrt Summit Committee
Prpl Foundation Community Manager