[LEDE-DEV] meetup for beer in Prague

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Tue Oct 24 15:27:54 PDT 2017

On 10/23/2017 12:55 AM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
> On 10/19/2017 10:18 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
>> On 10/18/2017 08:58 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have ELCE and the OpenWrt summit next week in Prague and a lot of
>>> people will be there.
>>>
>>> I would like to have a meeting next Wednesday evening 25. October 2017
>>> in Prague, like we did it last year at c-base:
>>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-October/003229.html
>>>
>>> I do not know any locations in Prague so it would be nice if someone
>>> could help me with that. ;-)
>>>
>>> Who is interested in this and would join?
>>
>> Michael Richardson suggested this place from his IETF meetings:
>> https://goo.gl/R7hCEK
>> http://www.pivovarskyklub.com/
>>
>> It looks nice and they have a lot of beer and also food. They are open
>> till 11:30 PM. It is about 1.8 kilometers away from the conference hotel.
>>
>> The meetup will happen on Wednesday 25. October 2017 starting at 19:30
>> PM, you can also arrive later if you want.
>>
>> Please take part in this doodle if you want to participate, I would like
>> to know roughly who many people to expect and reserve accordingly:
>> https://doodle.com/poll/trw548epm4mcxvmr
>>
>> This is open for everyone and is not officially part of the OpenWrt
>> summit or ELCE.
>>
>> Hauke
>
> Hi all,
>
> everyone is invited to join this meeting and have some beer or other
> drinks, you do not need a ticket to ELCE or OpenWrt summit and this is
> not directly related to any of these events.
>
> I reserved for 15 people now, I would like you to still add your name or
> nick into the doodle so I can extend this in case it looks like more
> people will show up.
> https://doodle.com/poll/trw548epm4mcxvmr
>
> Hauke

Hi all,

even when you haven't singed up yet you can still join on Wednesday
starting at 19:30 at the Pivovarský klub, if you arrive later there are
probably still people there.

Address:
Křižíkova 17°
186 00 Praha 8 - Karlín
Website: http://www.pivovarskyklub.com

This is not included in the OpenWrt summit fee and you have to pay for
your meals and drinks by your own.

See you in the evening
Hauke