[LEDE-DEV] Lede/Openwrt documentation

John Norton bobafetthotmail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:20:09 PDT 2017

On 24/10/2017 18:02, Javier Domingo Cansino wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been reviewing email on the archive about what will happen with
> openwrt/lede documentation on the remerge, and I couldn't reach any
> conclusion. Would mind anyone clarifying?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Javier

Afaik it's not decided what will happen to it until they have finished
the repo/code merging.

Imho (what I would do) is just migrate current LEDE wiki content in
OpenWRT wiki,
while current OpenWRT stuff is either obsoleted (where it is replaced by
the LEDE wiki articles) or moved to suit the same general structure of
LEDE wiki.

Since both use the same wiki framework (mediawiki) it should be easy.

If this happens I'll probably need ssh access and sudo rights for the
OpenWRT wiki server and an admin account in the wiki software,
so I can port over (and maintain if needed) the script that currently
indexes packages to create the package indexes and package tables in the
LEDE wiki.

-Alberto