[LEDE-DEV] uhttpd problems with env variable in cgi

p.wassi at gmx.at p.wassi at gmx.at
Fri Oct 20 13:59:53 PDT 2017

Hi List,
Hi Felix,

I currently experience kind of weird behavour in uhttpd, which I did not see
in Chaos Calmer's version of uhttpd:
When enabling HTTP authentication, the $QUERY_STRING is not always set to the
value I expect it to be. Please have a look at [1], where I summarised the steps
to (deterministically) reproduce the issue.
Sometimes even (parts of) HTTP headers become visible in that variable.
Once HTTP authentication is disabled, everything seems to be ok.

Best regards,
P. Wassi

[1]:
https://pwassi.privatedns.org/lede/uhttpd/