[LEDE-DEV] meetup for beer in Prague

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Thu Oct 19 13:18:55 PDT 2017

On 10/18/2017 08:58 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have ELCE and the OpenWrt summit next week in Prague and a lot of
> people will be there.
>
> I would like to have a meeting next Wednesday evening 25. October 2017
> in Prague, like we did it last year at c-base:
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-October/003229.html
>
> I do not know any locations in Prague so it would be nice if someone
> could help me with that. ;-)
>
> Who is interested in this and would join?

Michael Richardson suggested this place from his IETF meetings:
https://goo.gl/R7hCEK
http://www.pivovarskyklub.com/

It looks nice and they have a lot of beer and also food. They are open
till 11:30 PM. It is about 1.8 kilometers away from the conference hotel.

The meetup will happen on Wednesday 25. October 2017 starting at 19:30
PM, you can also arrive later if you want.

Please take part in this doodle if you want to participate, I would like
to know roughly who many people to expect and reserve accordingly:
https://doodle.com/poll/trw548epm4mcxvmr

This is open for everyone and is not officially part of the OpenWrt
summit or ELCE.

Hauke