[LEDE-DEV] Has anyone tried LEDE on the Mikrotik Groove 52HPn?

Bill Moffitt bmoffitt at ayrstone.com
Tue Nov 21 17:33:30 PST 2017

I have been trying to put LEDE 17.01.4 on this little outdoor radio with
no success. I cannot get any initramfs image to boot.

I have a LEDE router set up as my boot server, and I have tried all the
initramfs images on it. In each case the router reports that it has sent
the file to the Mikrotik, and the Mikrotik's ethernet light flashes
showing the file is being received. The Mikrotik beeps, sits there for a
while, and then beeps twice more, flashes its signal lights twice, and
then reboots (to RouterOS).

I don't know if this unit just won't boot LEDE or if I'm screwing it up
somehow.

Has anyone else tried this little unit?

-Bill