[LEDE-DEV] luarocks and ldbus pull request: help needed

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 07:28:15 PST 2017

Hello guys.
First of all, thank you very much for your work on the LEDE / OpenWRT project.
I apreciate it very much, and not only for technical and ethical reasons... your code is so much skilled it's impressive.

I wanted to contribute some changes to the packages feed:

https://github.com/openwrt/packages

and so I tried to follow recommendations.
In particular, reading CONTRIBUTING.md , it turned out the recommended way was to use github pull-requests.
I am actually a blind person, and even if not impobbiel by any mean, interacting with github web interface can be pretty unconfortable, and I think it makes it difficult for me to interact correctly in the review process of my changes, and maybe stressing for others in the other side.
Infact, as an example, I can easily get the "CI status" of a commit, but I don't know how yet I can retrieve what's gone wrong from the CI perspective in the API.

So I am asking if I can contribute via mail, and/or this time, if I can ask for help / review of my pull request to happen over an email as it happens with normal patches.

You can find my PR here:
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/pull/5061

Waiting for any hints.
I am not subscribed to this list, so I ask you to keep me in CC.
thank you very much for your help and patience.

Enrico