[LEDE-DEV] ubiquiti erx-sfp in stable?

Torbjorn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Nov 4 01:04:55 PDT 2017

On 2017-07-25 00:49, Sven Roederer wrote:
> On Montag, 17. Juli 2017 14:05:20 CEST Torbjorn Jansson wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> a question, any idea when the updates that was made to erx-sfp will make
>> it into a stable release?
>>
> Hi all,
>
> there is a cheap patch I made to backport the ERX-SFP support to the 17.01
> branch.
> It's not perfect, but it's creating a correct board "ubnt-erx-sfp".
>
> Probably someone likes to improve this, as I'm short in time for the next
> weeks+.
> The code can be found : https://github.com/freifunk-berlin/firmware/pull/477
>
> Sven

just wondering if erx-sfp image ever made it into a stable release
i checked and didn't find it so i'm guessing it didn't and i still have to
build it manually like last time.
and i bet the sfp port is still broken which is a bit unfortunate.

but, even with a non functioning sfp port i still think it is good to have an
image i can use to update my device.