[LEDE-DEV] [OpenWrt-Devel] Remerge logo ideas

Jamie Stuart jamie at onebillion.org
Mon May 29 10:31:54 PDT 2017

Tried that Moritz - it just wouldn’t work unfortunately. Neither does adding the antenna afterwards

All - see another set of designs. I’ve opted for Roboto Condensed as the logo typeface.
Personal favorite is the green as OpenWrt is targeted towards low-power devices.

http://imgur.com/a/TfWxr

What’s the next step here? John - could this be added to the remerge proposal v3?