[LEDE-DEV] mwan3 not working

Mauro Mozzarelli openwrt at ezplanet.net
Sat May 13 04:51:46 PDT 2017

Thanks Yousong, Merci Etienne,

I updated and rebuilt with the fix r4117 and I already communicated to
Etienne that this fixes MWAN Interface Systemlog (this now shows), but
both my interfaces remain marked as offline and red, when they are in
fact up and connected.

Backing to r4041 (which is the last I had built and saved previously)
resolves the issue for the time being

I have seen in the issue log that Etienne pointed me to that he updated
the "ip" command path.

There are other errors being logged by uhttpd due to missing /usr/bin/ip.

When I create a symbolic link:

  /usr/bin/ip -> /sbin/ip-tiny

The mwan3 problem seems to go away so there must be something else
looking for /usr/bin/ip that Etienne might have missed.

I wonder if other packages will have the same issue as it is common
practice to hardcode binaries' full path in scripts rather than setting
the PATH variable.

Mauro