[LEDE-DEV] openwrt and lede - remerge proposal

Hartmut Knaack knaack.h at gmx.de
Fri May 12 13:55:45 PDT 2017

Florian Fainelli schrieb am 12.05.2017 um 21:02:
> I don't think that mails sent to florian at openwrt.org should be made into
> a mailing-list, but by the same token, I am making sure that this email
> is not used anywhere anymore such that if it has, it would be easy to
> make it happen and I would be comfortable with that.

Would there be a way to configure the mail server of openwrt.org to
automatically respond with a custom message saying "This account is not
available any more, please look up openwrt.org/current-mail-adresses.htm
for the new address of your contact." for unavailable mail accounts, and
at the same time disable all @openwrt.org mail addresses?
Basically, the guys who started LEDE lost their email addresses without
prior notice - and got along with it.