[LEDE-DEV] dnsmasq-full should deselect dnsmasq

Paul Oranje phoranje at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:18:42 PDT 2017

Could a case as this one where multiple packages of one software component having different build configs exist not be treated as a specific case of alternatives (for which Yousong Zhou submitted a patch) ? So install the versions in parallel and select one alternative i.s.o. deselecting the inactive versions.
--
Paul