[LEDE-DEV] Kodi

Sorin Burjan sorin.burjan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:04:27 PDT 2017

I am a happy user of both OpenWRT/LEDE and Kodi/LibreELEC.
OpenWRT is installed on my router of course, and for Kodi/LibreELEC I
use a HDMI connected Rpi3 to the TV, which works perfectly.
I am interested in such a package, but what I don't quite understand
is how do you output the display from the device with OpenWRT/LEDE
installed to the TV.
Since OpenWRT/LEDE is mostly destined to routers, which don't have a
HDMI or output port for display, how could someone use Kodi on a
OpenWRT/LEDE router ?

I might be missing something here, I am just curious what your use case is.

Regards,
Sorin B.