[LEDE-DEV] lantiq: FritzBox 3370 questions

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 6 11:45:09 PST 2017

Hi Joerg,

There's currently no structure like in the OpenWrt wiki, but we can c/o the
well known and working structure, e.g.

LEDE Devicepage of D-Link DIR-505 =
https://lede-project.org/toh/dlink/dir-505

As for the structure of the devicepages: There has been some discussion in
the forum, which resulted in this proposal (the @@ are for filling in via
bureaucracy forms): https://lede-project.org/playground/sample-device-page

We should discuss the details of the devicepage-templates in the forum.
Comments from users and developers are very welcome.

BTW: It is nice to see that now that 17.01.0 is out there's some interest in
filling the LEDE wiki. :)

Regards,

Thomas