[LEDE-DEV] Devolo dLAN pro 500 Wireless+ and PLC (Power-line communication not Programmable logic controller)

Guenther Kelleter Guenther.Kelleter at devolo.de
Mon Mar 6 07:10:59 PST 2017

Hi Denis

You need a firmware image and a PIB (config blob) for the AR7400. Unfortunately we're not allowed to redistribute these firmware images for legal reasons. So currently it cannot be officially supported.

After booting the chip isn't powered up. There are 2 gpio connected to the AR7400:
Gpio13: chip power
Gpio17: dLAN LED power.

If you had the firmware and PIB you could use ampboot or amphost to boot the AR7400 after setting gpio13 to 1.
Of course the original devolo firmware contains PLC firmware and PIB;-)

Günther