[LEDE-DEV] bug / brcm47xx / mips74l / Netgear WNDR3400 V1

Ondřej Pumr ondrej.pumr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 08:54:42 PST 2017

Hello,

I have Netgear WNDR3400 V1 running the latest stable version of OpenWrt
15.05.1 and everything is ok.

Once I install the latest stable version of LEDE 17.01.0, the item
"Wifi" in "Network" menu is gone and I am unable to configure wireless
interfaces via web interface.

I have found the same issue under ID 455 by Netgear WNDR3400 V2 with
status "unconfirmed".

And that is the reason, why I write this email - to confirm, that the
same issue is affecting the older hardware revision too and it is
probably affecting more brcm47xx / mips74l devices.

Best regards

Ondrej Pumr