[LEDE-DEV] Luci/Statistics problem

Daniel Dickinson lede-daniel at cshore.thecshore.com
Fri Mar 3 09:54:36 PST 2017

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:08:02 +0100
e9hack <e9hack at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Lusi/Statistics doesn't work any more. For every page, I got an
> error, for example:
> https://my-box.lan/cgi-bin/luci/admin/statistics/graph/uptime?
>
> The browser shows this:
> /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:380: Failed to execute call
> dispatcher target for entry '/admin/statistics/graph/uptime'. The
> called action terminated with an
> exception: /usr/lib/lua/luci/util.lua:196: attempt to get length of
> local 'str' (a nil value) stack traceback: [C]: in function 'assert'
> 	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:380: in function 'dispatch'
> 	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:109: in function
> </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:108>

There is an issue for that here:
https://github.com/openwrt/luci/issues/970, however it seems to only
trigger under particular circumstances as others have not reported this
issue in month and a half since I noticed.  Can you give more details
about your build in the Issue comments?  Are you using jails (I was).
It seems to me that the lua uci plugin isn't finding the config files
in /etc/config.

Regards,

Daniel