[LEDE-DEV] Development position at SamKnows (London)

Sam Crawford sam at samknows.com
Fri Jun 30 05:46:12 PDT 2017

Hi all,

SamKnows is currently recruiting for a full-time developer to join its
team in London. Our company provides network measurement hardware,
software and services to telecoms regulators and ISPs worldwide. We
build own hardware measurement probes, which we've distributed to more
than 100,000 users so far. Naturally, these all run OpenWrt (we're
currently migrating to LEDE!).

We write our measurements in C and C++, covering a wide array of QoS
and QoE performance metrics (far more than just speed tests!). We
collect and analyse tens of millions of measurements per day using
this infrastructure.

The role would primarily involve developing measurement software, and
also working on the probes themselves. We are also increasingly
embedding our measurements in ISPs' existing CPE, so familiarity of
working in embedded Linux environments is a huge benefit.

For more information and to apply please see
https://www.samknows.com/company/careers/developer-test-metrics

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this or email me directly!

Thanks,

Sam

--
----
Sam Crawford

Switchboard: +44 (0) 20 3111 4330
DDI: +44 (0) 20 3111 4332

This email is sent for and on behalf of SamKnows Limited.