[LEDE-DEV] mt7621 cpu stalls - need help testing

p.wassi at gmx.at p.wassi at gmx.at
Thu Jun 29 11:05:15 PDT 2017

Hi John,

great, you've found the reason for the problems on MT7621.
I'd gladly help with testing (here, also with the cake scheduler enabled where
I had these stalls rather frequently). However, two questions:
-) Is [1] the patch that fixes the problem? What has been changed there?
-) I guess, things apply for 4.9 as well?

Thanks,
P. Wassi

[1]:
https://git.lede-project.org/?p=lede/blogic/staging.git;a=commit;h=fbaf5cfccb305730d981757fb573635913c6242a