[LEDE-DEV] IP Phone ---> SIP ---> PSTN gateway with LEDE/OpenWRT?

Mauro Mozzarelli mauro at ezplanet.org
Sun Jun 11 06:58:58 PDT 2017

My requirement is as follows:

 From Location A I want to be able to receive and place phone calls
using the Public Switched Telephone Network line present on Location B.

On both Location A and B I have BT Home Hub 5 routers running LEDE.

I was wondering if it were possible (and how to) run a SIP server on a
router at Location B that I can connect to the PSTN for
incoming/outgoing calls  to route from/to an IP phone placed at Location A.

If this is possible, but not with a BT Home Hub 5, which router would
support such configuration?

Thank you in advance,

Mauro