[LEDE-DEV] Active connections seems to be not self-cleaning

Ron Brash ron.brash at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 07:41:55 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I am running a trunk build on my router station pro (has the SR71-12
wireless card installed), but I am noticing the active connections
tracker on the home page is 100%.  The max value seems to be set to
16384.

The device seems to never release tracked connections and there are
not 16k connections alive at a given time and will block new outgoing
connections.  This will require a reboot to be undone.

Has anyone seen this before?  I'm not familiar with netifd, but this
seems like a netfilter configuration issue or parameter needing to be
set.

Ron