[LEDE-DEV] ./scripts/feeds install <target> modules.mk not included

Mehrtens, Hauke hauke.mehrtens at intel.com
Mon Feb 20 09:40:40 PST 2017

When I install a target from a feed the kernel packages from the modules.mk of the target are not automatically available in LEDE. I have to remove this file  tmp/info/.packageinfo-kernel_linux , then it gets regenerated in the next make run and it contains the new packages for the target's modules.mk.

I have looked into the feed script but haven't understood where I should add my code so that the cache gets purged and regenerated later on, should I just delete this file always when a new target was added from a feed?

Hauke Mehrtens
Intel Connected Home Division (CHD)