[LEDE-DEV] QCA Dakota support

Christian Lamparter chunkeey at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:15:57 PST 2017

On Friday, February 17, 2017 4:29:51 PM CET John Crispin wrote:
> On 17/02/2017 15:46, Christian Lamparter wrote:
> > On Monday, October 31, 2016 10:38:18 PM CET Christian Mehlis wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> is there someone working on QCA Dakota support for lede?
> > Heads-up!
> >
> > <https://git.lede-project.org/?p=source.git;a=commit;h=bb255f74290d889b65a563bac7a4be0427fdbec8>
> >
> > John has silently integrated Matthew McClintock's patches
> > for the ipq40xx platform into the ipq806x target.
> >
> > John: Do you have plan for a IPQ40xx subtarget? And what's the plan
> > for the essedma (ethernet), ar40xx/qca8075 (switch),
> > qca-adhoc-bus, scm, ... drivers?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Christian
> >

> yes, we are currently fixing support for missing patches.
> dissent1 is working on this.
That's great. Last time I talk to 	dissent1 about ath10k
related stuff, he got very defensive. I presume, he had
already plans for his own implementation.
(That's fine too.)

> there will be a dakota subtarget, i have a ap145 (?)
> reference board on my desk.
Pavel/dissent1, do a you have a public repository with the
subtarget and the rest of the patches and fixes ready?
Because I would like to move the Fritz!Box 4040 there.
I haven't seen any message on the forum/wiki/ML/github, so
where are these updates posted? Or is the plan that it will
just be added to the repository like the platform support
without any change of a discussion?

Regards,
Christian