[LEDE-DEV] Netgear WNR2000V3 problems with RC2, WAS:LEDE v17.01.0 schedule adjusted

Aaron Z aczlan+ledev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:17:40 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Jo-Philipp Wich <jo at mein.io> wrote:
> Also please mention known broken targets or images that should get
> disabled for the release in case there is no readily available fixes
> available.
I am having issues with a Netgear wnr2000v3. I downloaded the RC2
image ( http://downloads.lede-project.org/releases/17.01.0-rc2/targets/ar71xx/generic/lede-17.01.0-rc2-r3131-42f3c1f-ar71xx-generic-wnr2000v3-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
) and installed it over OpenWRT 15.x (which has been fairly stable for
the past few months), then ran firstboot.
Since the switch to LEDE, it goes back to the "firstboot" state on every reboot.
I tried re-downloading the same file and re-installing (from Luci with
"save settings" unchecked), but ran into the same problem.

Any suggestions on where to look next?

Thanks

Aaron Z